Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

MIA update



The last couple of months have been super busy for me
I had the flu them my pancreas decided to flare up
Like everyone else the holidays were busy so that took PSP time away
Last month I had a tragedy in the family that resulted in a death
I am still struggling with that and trying to deal with my loss
I have about 15 tutorials that need to be written and posted
I will get them done asap and get my blog updated
We have a challenge at our forum called Design A Frame so I have clusters to upload
So much to be done and hard to catch up once you get behind
TY to all my support me by visiting my site and trying my tutorials
Thanks to Jen and Aurelie who continue to allow me to use their kits for tutorials
Just wanted everyone to know why tutorials
have been slack on the blog
I'll work on my tutorials soon for everyone
TY for your continued support.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. I'm very sorry for your loss. ♥ Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences on your loss. Remember you do this for fun, take your time and enjoy yourself. Hugs Lea

    ReplyDelete